Assistant Audit Manager
My client, a banking conglomerate, is looking to hire an Audit Officer, where you will be expected to participate in the execution of audits across the bank, asset manager and proprietary trading business.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- As requested, to assist in the preparation of the annual Risk Assessments of each auditable unit within each legal entity where Internal Audit services are provided.
- Preparing the Annual Audit Plans and Audit Programmes
- To conduct risk based audit work under the supervision of the Chief Manager or Senior Manager of UKAO in accordance with the established audit methodology.
- Discussing draft findings with the relevant departmental manager as well as assisting in the preparation of the audit reports.
- To record audit work using the internal electronic working paper system.
- Provide training to colleagues to up-skill their knowledge during luncheon learn sessions.
- Support the continuous monitoring process by actively engaging with line management on a quarterly basis and update related risk assessments templates.
- Maintain an awareness of relevant regulatory requirements impacting each legal entity.
- To attend forums where appropriate within each legal entity to develop an understanding of changes to the risk profile changes of the firm.
My client is looking for candidates with relevant qualification, as well as direct experience of internal audit in the financial services space.