Sanctions Manager – Corporate & Investment Banking
Our client, a global financial institution is looking for a Sanctions Manager to join their Financial Crime Risk team and provide advice and guidance to the business and other departments to mitigate regulatory risks and facilitate the compliance culture.
- Provide advice and support to sanctions advisory teams in Corporate & Investment Banking division on UN/EU/FR/US sanctions regimes.
- Maintain responsibility for oversight and distribution of sanctions related policies and guidance.
- Manage all sanctions-related issues from the communication of new sanctions to delivering training.
- Manage staff with responsibility for providing sanctions advice and relevant reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate all sanctions, terrorist and group searches issued by group compliance.
- Support the AML advisory teams in the evaluation and implementation of sanctions related processes in respect of the business and firm driven projects.
- Ensure that training is relevant, updated and completed by all staff as required.
- Foster good relationships with other departments to facilitate proactive compliance culture.
- Undertake periodic risk-based functional reviews of sanctions controls as required to ensure related businesses have appropriate systems and controls.
- Monitor changes to business practices and products to ensure that advice in respect of Sanctions are adjusted adequately to cover them.
- Support and facilitate strategic coordination and implementation of effective sanctions controls framework.
The preferred candidate will ideally be a Sanctions Subject Matter Expert and demonstrate strong knowledge of Financial Crime Risk issues, precisely the sanctions regime. You should also possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be able to interact at all levels of business efficiently.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your C.V. via the form below or call on +442074301831 for a confidential discussion.
Altus Search Ltd is acting as an employment agency about this role.
More searches like this
- Advisory Financial Services UK Pounds jobs in London (Greater)
- Audit Assistant Financial Services UK Pounds jobs in London (Greater)
- Regulation Financial Services UK Pounds jobs in London (Greater)
- Financial Crime Financial Services UK Pounds jobs in London (Greater)
- Compliance & Regulation Financial Services UK Pounds jobs in London (Greater)