Compliance Contractor – Alternative Investments
An Alternative Investment Management firm is looking for a Compliance Contractor to join their team on a 3-6 month contract. Candidates must have a generalist compliance background with several years Investment Management Compliance experience, ideally with some Alternatives knowledge.
- Staying abreast of new regulatory developments in relevant jurisdictions.
- Reviewing marketing materials.
- Perform monitoring tests in accordance with the compliance monitoring program.
- Assist with the ongoing implementation and development of the firm’s MiFID II compliance program
- Drafting policies and procedures.
- Assisting in implementation of various procedures, including AML, privacy, cybersecurity, trading, allocations and MIFID II.
- Providing regulatory testing, monitoring and examination support.
- Assisting with other general compliance matters and projects as needed.
- At least 5 years Investment Management Compliance experience, ideally from within a similar Alternatives business.
- Degree educated, ideally in Law.
- Confident & articulate with the ability to fit into a small team.
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.