Controls & Compliance Manager - Entertainment Sector
1 day left
- 0-25% Travel
Controls & Compliance Manager – Entertainment Industry
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are working with a client in the entertainment and television industry. They are looking for a Controls & Compliance Manager to join their UK office and replace someone who has recently moved into the business. This is a permanent role.
- Be a key player in the execution of the annual compliance plan. This will involve controls design, process improvement, operational reviews and training.
- You won’t be involved with SOX controls and testing but will have responsibility to ensure that training and communications regarding SOX are disseminated throughout the business effectively.
- Help improve controls efficiency and effectiveness.
- Identify concerns related to internal controls and the operating environment.
- Act as a key contact in the UK office for all issues related to compliance
- Understanding of internal controls, internal audit and compliance
- Experience within an accountancy practice or large corporate.
- Experience in FP&A will be an advantage.
- ACA/ACCA qualification preferred, other qualifications such as CIMA will also be desired.
Apply for Controls & Compliance Manager - Entertainment Sector
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- External Audit Senior Entertainment & Leisure £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (East)
- Internal Auditor Entertainment & Leisure £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (East)
- Internal Audit Senior Entertainment & Leisure £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (East)
- Internal Controls Entertainment & Leisure £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (East)