1 day left
- 0-25% Travel
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are working with a leading advertising and media company based in Central London.
Our client builds consumer relationships by communicating their products and brands effectively. Their distinctive and innovative range of products and services include marketing and communications strategies through digital creative execution, media planning and buying, mobile applications, SEO, content creation, brand tracking and marketing analytics.
The company is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with over 40,000 dedicated specialists.
The purpose of the Audit Manager role is to support the Contracts & Compliance global team:
- Network Management during Contract Compliance Audits
- Audit Records Management e.g. maintaining Audit Database and monitoring Audit learnings with markets
- Collaborative issue resolution with the Contracts & Compliance global team and Local Markets
- Escalation path to the Senior Manager, Contracts & Compliance team
- To be the Global Contract & Compliance first point of contact
- Communicating and coordinating Global Client audits with Local Markets
- Ensuring NDAs and Audit Scopes of Work match client contracts
- Providing guidance to Local Markets around audit process and testing
- Controlling (and assisting Local Markets to control) information flows with auditors
- Delivering consistency of approach with client audits across all markets (Audit findings and market responses reviews)
- Escalating and discussing key issues with the Contracts & Compliance global team to allow effective resolution and senior level monitoring.
- Stakeholder management
- Day-to-day contact with Local Market and Auditors.
- Client facing role
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Commercially minded with a natural ability to identify issues and create solutions in a collaborative manner.
- Agile-minded and comfortable working within a complex industry and across different cultural backgrounds.
- Self-starter, highly motivated and comfortable working as part of a team or under their own initiative.
- Experience in an international media agency or in accountancy firm undertaking media agency audits beneficial.
- Relevant accountancy qualification (CIMA or ACA) whilst useful are not essential for role.
Apply for Audit Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Compliance Advertising, Creative & Media £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (East)
- Internal Auditor Advertising, Creative & Media £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (East)
- Internal Audit Manager Advertising, Creative & Media £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (East)
- Compliance & Regulation Advertising, Creative & Media £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (East)