Regional Compliance Manager
IAC are excited to be supporting a global leader in the Publishing sector in their search for a Regional Compliance Manager.
You will work with the Compliance Director in building and delivering the EMEA Compliance framework. This will include tracking and monitoring of specific global compliance projects and initiatives across the Group. You will also serve as a subject matter expert for group code of conduct, anti-bribery and fraud and other ethical policies and processes. You will be a key part of helping to promote a greater understanding of company compliance procedures whilst, establishing and operating a comprehensive compliance training program.
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level with a minimum of 5 years experience in a compliance based role. This should have been gain in any highly regulated industry or complex corporate environment. You must also have experience in leading a compliance program, including extensive knowledge of the UK Bribery Act. Team management experience is also highly desirable. Candidates with experience of working in Internal Audit, Risk Management, Finance or a Legal team will also be considered.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data please email us via our profile page ‘by clicking on the IAC logo’.
More searches like this
- Advisory Education, Training & Recruitment £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Oxfordshire
- Compliance Education, Training & Recruitment £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Oxfordshire
- Forensic / Fraud Education, Training & Recruitment £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Oxfordshire
- Corporate Governance & GRC Education, Training & Recruitment £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Oxfordshire
- Compliance & Regulation Education, Training & Recruitment £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Oxfordshire