Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Baker Hughes Incorporated has an opening for a Senior Internal Auditor in London, UK. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and shareholders.
- Plans, organizes and performs various audits worldwide, including financial / operational or information systems audits, within cost and time budgets.
- Develops accurate and complete audit work papers that adequately support audit findings and documents work performed.
- Timely prepares audit points summarizing findings and recommendations and discusses them with auditee.
- Performs internal control testing and documentation in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
- Timely prepares draft audit reports for Supervisor/Manager review and Director/IT Manager issuance to division management.
- Reviews and ensures that audit findings are representative and work papers comprehensive and fully supported.
- Develops cost effective solutions to control weaknesses or inefficiencies noted.
- Coaches and trains auditors on an as-needed basis.
- Participates on special projects and investigations on an as-needed basis.
- Travel 40% of the time.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
- Proven experience in internal or external auditing.
- Public Accounting firm experience preferred and certification required (e.g., CPA, CIA, CISA, CISSP, ACCA, ACA)
- Advanced PC skills, including Word and Excel.
- Strong knowledge of IFRS and preferably US GAAP.
- Strong knowledge of financial audit procedures, including planning, devising test procedures, sampling methods and testing are required.
- Strong technical, analytical and decision making skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Commitment to customer service and ability to work in team-oriented environment.
- Experience with SAP
- Strong knowledge of IT Audit procedures
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
More searches like this
- Business / Corporate Auditor Production, Manufacturing & Operations £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Internal Auditor Production, Manufacturing & Operations £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Internal Audit Senior Production, Manufacturing & Operations £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Internal Controls Production, Manufacturing & Operations £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Central)