Your new company
A well known international company based in Oxford.
Your new role
A new job opportunity got a compliance advisor to join this established compliance team based in Oxford- working on corporate operational compliance.
Duties will include to:
- Review and update the compliance monitoring programme.
- Plan and undertake compliance reviews, including maintain adequate compliance procedures and records.
- Administer relevant Compliance registers related to ethical marketing, gift and hospitality, charitable giving, high risk business activities.
- Perform Due Diligence of relevant third parties. This involves risk assessment, proportionate due diligence being carried out and, based on risk ratings and transactions, informing the RCM of the outcomes for effective evaluation of acceptable business partners.
- Implement training and awareness programmes.
- Track actions points and recommendations to ensure timely implementation.
- Occasional trips overseas will be required
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally you will have a background in compliance or possibly a legal training and you will need to be happy to travel overseas occasionally with work.
- Strong administrative and analytical skills and working experience in compliance, legal due diligence, risk analysis or internal audit.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent, preferably in compliance, law or accounting subject.
- Proven ability to organise and prioritise multiple tasks to successfully meet deadlines and quickly understand and apply new subject matter. International project experience is desirable.
- Proactive manner and tenacity in effectively supporting a team whilst also being able to work independently to deliver to deadlines.
- Strong relationship management skills to help facilitate a pro-active and effective compliance-to-business relationship.
- Conscientious, accurate and methodical approach to workload and other compliance requirements.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary and benefits package along with excellent opportunity to progress within the organisations compliance team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Compliance Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly