An Internal Auditor role has arisen within a global leader of the media sector based in Central London.
The Internal Auditor will be based in the Global HQ of this marketing leading media business based in Central London. There will be extensive international travel across the EMEA region due to high levels of acquisition in all regions.
- Work as part of a team to assess and improve financial and operational controls within global business units
- Partner with finance leadership in each business unit to improve risk & control effectiveness
- Ability to perceive financial risks within balance sheet reviews
- Test and remediate financial controls to global standards
- Support teams to deliver reports in a timely, accurate and efficient manner
- Qualified or part qualified accountant within top 20 practice firm
- Experience auditing media business
- testing large group controls
- Exposure to substantive testing in subsidiary or smaller business
- Travelled a high % in current or previous role (national or international)
- Fluency in a European language would be of assistance (French, Spanish, German etc)
Please get in touch to discuss this Internal Auditor role further, this role is actively recruiting.