Regulatory Compliance Officer
Our client, an international financial institution is looking for a Regulatory Compliance Officer to provide guidance and advice on regulatory policy and developments across their global businesses. The individual would help to develop and maintain regulatory standards to enhance and protect the reputation of the firm.
The employee's duties will include:
- Provide guidance and advice to senior management regarding upstream regulatory risk.
- Responsible for ensuring the effective and timely implementation of new regulatory requirements across businesses globally.
- Responsible for the lead of regulatory development in terms of planning and adherence to internal standards and external legislation.
- Liaise with regional compliance officers in terms of regulatory developments and the implementation process.
- Establish systems and controls relevant to regulatory developments.
- Obtain, analyse and develop comprehensive assessment solutions to meet key stakeholders reporting requirements.
- Manage a team of staff directly and indirectly in delivering regulatory developments and strategy.
- Keep abreast of international regulatory development at the local, regional and global level.
- Identify the impact of regulatory development to the activities of financial crime and regulatory compliance functions.
- Follow up on the key regulatory developments and their impact on various business activities and lines.
The preferred candidate will ideally have a group compliance or regulatory change background and be able to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of financial services regulations. You should also possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be able to interact at all levels of business effectively.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your C.V. via the form below or call on +44 20 7193 0529 for a confidential discussion.
Altus Search Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
Apply for Regulatory Compliance Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly