Senior Product Manager – Private Banking
Our client, an international financial institution is looking for a Product Manager – Private Banking to provide support and counselling for highly complicated, crucial projects within the line of their banking business.
The employee's duties will include:
- Provide guidance and advice to senior management regarding upstream regulatory risk.
- Keep abreast of key regulatory developments and their impact on various business activities and lines.
- Responsible for ensuring the effective and timely implementation of new regulatory requirements across the global markets business.
- Responsible for Regional Product Development and Management.
- Strong understanding of the Local Regulatory framework and Product Management.
- Work closely with auditors, regulators and business risk teams to ensure the effective implementation of projects.
- Provide important consultation for solving complicated business issues, breakage points and identified operational gaps defining impact, prioritization, and estimates to remediate, including proposed roadmap.
- Coordinate and prepare reports of CASS management information to senior stakeholders.
- Administer mobilization knowledge to the Operational Risk Management, Compliance and Consumer Operations, impacted business teammates and other impacted stakeholders.
- Monitor the progress of CASS regulatory projects and resolve issues when necessary.
- Maintain accurate project status for senior stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will preferably have Product Management experience acquired from a private banking industry. You should also have excellent communication and management skills to be able to interact at all levels of business efficiently.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your C.V. or call on +44 20 7193 0529 for a confidential discussion.
Altus Search Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
Apply for Senior Product Manager – Private Banking
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly