Transaction Services Senior - Frankfurt/Munich - No direct experience required
This once in a lifetime chance to transition in the Transaction Services team, from an Audit background, is unmissable for anyone looking to move into a more-commercial, hands-on role. We are looking for qualified auditors (ACA, ACCA, CA, CPA etc.) from a Big 4 / Top 10 background who would relish the opportunity to transition into Transaction Services.
My clients Transaction Services practice helps companies make acquisitions, divestitures and strategic alliances, and to access the global capital markets. In each case they have the same overriding objective: to ensure clients maximise the return on their deal. With a specific focus within the Financial Services sector you will be working with major Banks, Insurers, and Asset Managers on a range of aspects from Valuations to Due Diligences and further.
- Financial Due Diligence
- Liaise with other M&A groups
- Meet with clients
- Read and analyse key data of a target’s business (buy-side) or of client’s business (sell-side)
- Assist in preparing and presenting reports for client executives summarising the results of the analyses including key issues identified, potential impact, and proposed resolution/path forward
- 3 to 5 years’ experience within a Big 4 firm either in Audit, ideally with FS clients
- Chartered accountancy qualification: ACA, ACCA, ICAS, CA, CPA etc.
- Native / Fluent German is essential and other languages are preferred
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, or you would like to hear more, then please get in touch or apply below.
Hanami International Ltd are committed to protecting your Data. By submitting your information, you confirm that you have read and understood our Privacy Notice which outlines how we use information we collect about you. (Our Privacy Notice can be found at www.hanamiinternational.com/privacy-notice). Feel free to visit this for more information about how we collect and process personal data.