Senior Internal Auditor
About the role:
My client is a leading global accountancy firm requires fully qualified internal auditors in their London office in a hands on client facing role.
The Internal audit team help clients to manage risk and improve their business performance, helping them to deliver objective, value-added solutions that will enable them to strengthen internal controls and governance processes.
- ACA/ACCA/CIA qualified or equivalent, The ideal candidate can also be a finalist
- The ideal candidate should also be keen to progress, agile and have the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Has the ability to maintain stakeholder relationships
- This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious candidate to join a firm that offers excellent experience and career progression.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data please email us via our profile page ‘by clicking on the IAC logo’.
Apply for Senior Internal Auditor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Audit Consultant Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Internal Auditor Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Internal Audit Senior Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Assistant Audit Manager Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Central)