Senior Internal Auditor
An entertainment company based in West London are in the market for a senior internal auditor. They have a team of 6 senior auditors reporting into an audit senior manager
There will be 50% travel to the European Region. The travel will be 10 working days of the month and will be 2 week stints.
- Working closely with the Audit Senior Manager in assisting ongoing programs of successful internal audits.
- Work as part of a team in undertaking successful internal audits.
- Also with external and internal partners in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reporting.
- You will need to be able to commit to 50% travel throughout Europe.
- Undertaking financial and operational audits.
- Talking to senior stakeholders within the business and adding value to the company.
The successful candidate will have:
- Will need to be ACA/ACCA/CIA/CA qualified
- A strong background with over 2 years experience in internal audit, and preferably started out in the Big 4.
- You will be required to manage your own workload as well as working towards team targets
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results.
- Experience working in a large blue chip environment.
- Experience in report writing is essential.
- Strong analytical skills are essential.
Apply for Senior Internal Auditor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly