German speaking - Senior internal Auditor
A large American manufacturing company based in London are looking to bring in a Senior Internal Auditor. Preferably looking for someone who is Big 4 trained but will also consider top 10 practice.
There will be 30% travel to the European Region, mainly to Germany but also a yearly trip to the United States.
- Working closely with the Audit Manager in assisting ongoing programs of successful internal audits (including Sox work).
- Work as part of a team in undertaking successful internal audits.
- Also with external and internal partners in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reporting.
- You will need to be able to commit to 30% travel throughout Europe.
- Undertaking financial and operational audits.
- Talking to senior stakeholders within the business and adding value to the company.
The successful candidate will have:
- A strong background with over 1 years experience in internal audit, and preferably started out in the Big 4.
- You will be required to manage your own workload as well as working towards team targets
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results.
- Experience working in a large blue chip environment.
- Experience in report writing is essential.
- Strong analytical skills are essential.
Apply for German speaking - Senior internal Auditor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly