Audit Senior (Financial Services) - Bermuda
Nevis People Management have an exciting opportunity for recently qualified Audit Seniors to relocate and develop their career in the sunshine soaked, tropical island of Bermuda! Our client are a globally recognised practice, and they are specialists at providing audit and advisory services to businesses in the Financial Services sector.
As an Audit Senior you are responsible for managing teams on direct audit engagements, maintaining effective relationships with clients, and reporting development to Management or above. You are expected to participate in regular client facing activities and, when required, undertake audit procedures for sensitive assignments including revenue, income tax, and finance.
Benefit to you?
.....first of all the lifestyle is second to none, but in addition to this....
- Join a globally recognised firm who are industry specialists in Bermuda
- Benefit from continued training and development
- Clear path for career progression for high performers
- Take advantage of low income tax and enjoy a rewarding remuneration package
- 2 – 5 years External Audit experience, preferably Big Four
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent working knowledge of US GAAP/PCAOB/SEC Reporting
- Insurance or Funds experience
- Insurance experience related to PCAOB is highly desirable
- Internationally recognised qualification such as CPA/ACA/ACCA