Internal Auditor - Perm or Contract - Global Charity
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been briefed by a global charity to help assist them in their search for an internal auditor to join their team. The audit function is going through a reboot and will see you working within a flat structure alongside one other auditor reporting into the FD.
The role has come about due to a need to enhance the charities internal audit processes. This will see you play a key part in helping establish a more robust framework for the business. The charity plays a key global role in transforming lives for the better and is responsible for elevating thousands of lives out of poverty. This role will be of keen interest to people who want to make a tangible difference to the communities the charity supports.
This is a global charity, but the role itself will see you working from their Head Office and will consist of zero travel. To be considered you will have internal audit experience, be educated to degree level and hold a professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIA). This is an opportunity for someone who is immediately available or can start at short notice, on both a contract basis (day rate) or permanent.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in audit and risk recruitment!
More searches like this
- Internal Auditor Public Sector £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Manchester
- Internal Audit Senior Public Sector £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Manchester
- Risk Management Public Sector £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Manchester
- Internal Controls Public Sector £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Manchester
- Risk Public Sector £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Manchester