Business Risk Officer - Private Banking
Our client, a leading international bank is looking for a Business Risk Officer to join their team. The candidate will support the Front Office regarding client account maintenance from opening the account to its closure.
- on matters regarding client account opening and closing.
- Provide account maintenance regarding CDD/AML/KYC, Operational Tax.
- Monitor and update processes and controls regarding the related subject matters.
- Support implementation of various policy and operational updates, changes.
- Co-operate Legal, Financial Crime Risk, and Compliance departments.
- Support project management regulatory and internal changes to follow Global Standards, Compliance aspects, foreign account tax issues.
- Ensure that monitoring activities meet relevant regulations, policies and procedures.
The preferred candidate must have experience in Private Banking and have good knowledge of banking processes, AML/KYC, suitability and tax. You will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and demonstrate the ability to deal with Senior Management in United Kingdom and abroad.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your C.V. via the form below or call on +44 20 7430 1831 for a confidential discussion.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in the company. The company does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Altus Search Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.