Part-Qualified Audit Senior
As a Part-Qualified Audit Senior you’ll be based in central Bristol, surrounded by the benefits of a city centre location. This growing firm have ambitious plans and as an award-winning business are benefitting from significant growth.
You’ll benefit from study support to take you from part- to full-qualification over the next 18-24 months. This will include support from the bespoke, in-house development programme. Your future is where you choose to take it.
Their portfolio of clients are all within easy driving distance and you’ll be working on circa 10 external audits per week. You’ll be comfortable working independently or with your team when needed. You will report directly to the Senior Manager.
As a Part-Qualified Audit Senior you’ll be responsible for:
- Managing and undertaking all aspects of the audit engagement.
- Maintain and develop client relationships being thee key point of contact and trusted advisor.
- Undertake non-audit financial statement preparation assignments
- Advise and assist clients with the adoption and implementation of FRS 102
- Opportunities for various ad-hoc projects including management accounting, corporate finance engagements (acquisitions, due diligence, business valuations) and finance raising for clients
Clients include charities, academy schools, financial service providers, individual companies and owner managed businesses up to £50m turnover businesses.
To be successful in this role you need:
- Part-qualified (ACA/ACCA) accountant.
- Prior audit experience in a practice-based environment.
- Experience of working across a broad range of industries.
- Experience of other accounting functions, such as VAT reporting, management accounting and an understanding of corporation tax, would be beneficial
Please note, you must be legally authorised to live and work in the UK to be eligible for this role as visa sponsorship is not provided.