Audit Senior – Insurance – Luxembourg
Hanami International are working with the leading Big 4 accounting firm in Luxembourg to continue the build-out of their insurance practice. With Brexit looming, Luxembourg has seen a sharp increase in Insurance firms relocating to their city, and given many relocations are coming from London, our client is happy to consider a candidate who ONLY speaks English.
This is an incredibly rare opportunity, as normally French or German is a standard requirement to secure work in this highly lucrative city. We are looking to speak to highly driven Audit Senior who want to accelerate their career progression and earning potential by joining one of the world’s most prestigious Audit firms.
You’ll be working directly with a top performing Audit Manager who themselves made the switch to this firm as a Senior two years ago and has since been promoted. The Partner of the business is one of the biggest names in insurance, so you’ll have excellent mentors upon arrival into the firm.
For more information, apply or call Adam Nelson at Hanami International on +442070487880
We are looking for
- A high performing Audit Senior with experience at a Big 4 or Top 10 firm
- Prior knowledge or experience of the insurance industry from an external or internal audit perspective
- Fluent English. German or French would be a plus, but not required
- Be undertaking, or completed, a professional qualification such as ACA, ACCA, CPA etc
You could be joining
- A globally recognized and prestigious audit firm
- The market leading insurance team in Luxembourg
- A team headed up by an industry titan
- Work directly with a high performing manager
- Excellent salary and package, coupled with a low tax environment
Hanami International Ltd are committed to protecting your Data. By submitting your information, you confirm that you have read and understood our Privacy Notice which outlines how we use information we collect about you. (Our Privacy Notice can be found at www.hanamiinternational.com/privacy-notice). Feel free to visit this for more information about how we collect and process personal data.