7 days left
- 0-25% Travel
Compliance Analyst Job - Telecoms - OFCOM Governance / Monitoring - Up to £350 per day - 6 months Contract
Your new company
Hays is pleased to be working for a leading Telecoms provider based in Hammersmith in sourcing for a Compliance Analyst to join their Governance Team
Your new role
Will be responsible for managing Governance and OFCOM Compliance risks by assisting to create and maintain an environment in which senior management and the business is able to comply with UK regulatory and legislation requirements.
- Assist the Compliance Team to develop and maintain a risk based compliance monitoring programme (e.g. OFCOM, Data Privacy, FCA, etc.);
- Delivery, development and testing of a controls based risk management tool;
- Assist to manage key policies (e.g. Code of Conduct, Whistleblowing line, etc.), training and awareness programmes
- Carry out projects and reviews as directed
- Produce monitoring reports in the required format and to the required standard;
- Assist in the production of various monthly and quarterly MI reporting for the Director of Group Risk, Executive Committee and Board;
- Ensure that the appropriate compliance training is provided across all relevant business areas and advise where required;
- Support delivery of Group internal audit action follow-up programme;
- Liaise with the Risk team, where necessary and to ensure information sharing with no significant overlap;
- Maintain daily monitoring and management of Compliance mailboxes, including timely responses
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will be adaptable to a fast paced changing environment, with the willingness to learn and advise on risk and compliance areas: Regulatory Compliance, Governance and Ethics. You will have previous experience in a similar role ideally from within a Telecoms environment, however other industry sectors will be considered if you are able to demonstrate strong Governance, Compliance, Risk and Audit experiences.
What you'll get in return
A day rate of up to £350 for a 6 month contract based in Hammersmith.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Compliance Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly