Risk and Compliance Analyst
Your new company
A well-known diverse business based in the Norwich area.
Your new role
This role is involved in promoting best practice risk management, advising on and supporting key business changes with a mandate to report on key risks, recommend mitigating actions and monitor the implementation of management action plans.The team works with the business to safeguard and improve the internal control framework and are responsible for monitoring adherence to processes and procedures across the division.
You will be responsible for the planning, executing and reporting on audits across various areas of the business, ensuring that risks and controls are assessed; providing both informal and formal feedback
- Support the financial controls assurance report process
- Support the business in documenting processes/procedures, in creating process maps where necessary using the standard template, identifying applicable risks and mitigating controls.
- Carry out process reviews, systems reviews, risk assessments and participate in special assignments as they arise.
- Promote strong risk management and Compliance across teams
What you'll need to succeed
- At ease with accounting and business processes as well as auditing concepts and practices.
- Knowledge and understanding of internal control frameworks
- Able to critically assess processes, identify strengths and weaknesses and recommend improvements to achieve compliance with various corporate standards including ISAE 3402 and RICS, MAR or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to interact effectively with senior management and with clients and staff at all levels.
- Should possess excellent organisation skills, and should be systematic and logical in approach to work
- Have excellent oral and report writing skills to document findings and proposed recommendations that represent a sensible proposition
- Excellent IT literacy including Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary and benefits package including bonus, non-contributory pension scheme, life assurance, healthcare etc.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Risk and Compliance Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Assurance Production, Manufacturing & Operations £20,000 - £29,999 jobs in Norfolk
- Compliance Production, Manufacturing & Operations £20,000 - £29,999 jobs in Norfolk
- Risk Analysis Production, Manufacturing & Operations £20,000 - £29,999 jobs in Norfolk
- Risk Production, Manufacturing & Operations £20,000 - £29,999 jobs in Norfolk
- Compliance & Regulation Production, Manufacturing & Operations £20,000 - £29,999 jobs in Norfolk