Operational Manager – Insurance
Title: Operational Manager – Insurance
Date: 4th June 2018
Our client, a leading financial institution has opened a position for an Operational Manager to provide oversight and challenge to their insurance business from risk control perspective. Job holder would ensure continual monitoring and analysis of the areas of potential risk threat following the law and firm’s regulations.
- Maintain an overview of the operational risks detected and monitor their evolution at all levels.
- Ensure the and immediate resolutions to the issues across the Insurance business maintain service.
- Undertake incident reviews and analysis – analysis and adequacy of actions to address weaknesses.
- Uphold risk management systems that are in place and improve them following the necessary regulatory standards.
- Control monitoring, risk assessments, issues and action management, advising on control improvements and business risk reporting.
- Produce periodic thematic and end to end reviews.
- Support financial control of the Insurance organization, financial analysis oversight, governance, and control
- Collaborate with an existing team to warrant the effective implementation of Insurance services control related projects.
The successful candidate must have Insurance background, as well as an in-depth knowledge of Operations and Risk Management processes. You should also possess excellent communication skills and be able to interact at all levels of business efficiently.
If you are passionate about this opportunity, please email your C.V. or call +44 20 7430 1831 for a confidential discussion.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in the company. The company does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Altus Search Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
Apply for Operational Manager – Insurance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly