Our client is a globally renown events management group that manages some of the most prestigious celebrity events.
Reporting to the Senior Non-Exec and CEO this role will drive, facilitate and monitor the implementation of an effective Group Compliance Management System. The breadth of responsibilities including anti-corruption and fraud prevention, anti-money laundering, sanction monitoring, Joint Venture (JV) contract, local laws and regulation oversight.
This includes ensuring:
- Implementation and maintenance of clear standards of business and ethical conduct
- Providing and securing transparency with regard to existing and possible compliance risks within the group
- Raising compliance awareness on all management levels ensuring a vivid compliance culture within all group companies
- Representation of compliance interests and measures in the management team; especially participating in the Executive Board, JV Board Meetings and the Non-Exec meetings.
- Close cooperation with the local management team
- Effective unit governance structure and procedures for compliance oversight and management
- Communications and training on compliance requirements
- Compliance risk assessments, monitoring and reporting
- Timely, effective and consistent applied issue resolution process
- Independently oversee compliance of/within the group, independent reporting to where applicable
- Provide proactive legal advice to management with respect to all relevant compliance aspects especially concerning purchased services of event-agencies and consultants
- Provide legal advice regarding third-party agreements, including but not limited to vendor agreements, sponsorships and donations
- Structuring of business models and involved risks - mainly in view of possible compliance and governance risks
The preferred candidate will offer the following skills and competencies;
- Degree in law or a relevant qualification in conjunction with prior compliance experience
- Knowledge of FCPA, UK Bribery Act and other applicable anti-corruption laws, regulations and industry and best practice
- Fluent in spoken and written English and other EU language (an advantage)
- Management and leadership skills, including the ability to articulate company standards and expectations as outlined in the relevant policies and codes, and ensure that these are applied consistently to the local situation
- Successful performance and implementation of industry standards within a challenging and opposing environment
- Strong communications, presentation and facilitation skills
- Analytical thinking and results-oriented
- Strong project management capability
IAC Search Ltd (& Internal Audit Connections Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards to your data please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.