Compliance Advisory – US Regulations
Title: Compliance Advisory – US Regulations
Date: 7th June 2018
Our client, a global financial institution is looking for a Compliance Advisory – US Regulations manager to provide guidance and advice on regulatory policy and developments across their businesses. The person would help to advance and maintain regulatory standards to improve and assure the reputation of the firm.
The duties will include:
- Responsible for ensuring the effective and timely implementation of new regulatory requirements across businesses globally.
- Contribute to the setup, implementation and operation of Compliance risk management tools.
- Keep abreast of international regulatory development at the local, regional and global level.
- Follow up on the key regulatory developments and their impact on various business activities and lines.
- Carry out Compliance reviews as allocated either individually or as part of a team.
- Communicate with regional compliance officers in terms of regulatory developments and the implementation process.
- Address substantive issues arising from Compliance desk reviews.
- Establish systems and controls relevant to regulatory developments.
- Carry out Compliance Independent Testing into the Volcker rule as part of a global team.
- Conduct Compliance assessments and deliver the Compliance Control Plan.
The preferred candidate will ideally have experience within Audit, good understanding and knowledge of Volcker rule and Dodd-Frank. You should also possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be able to interact at all levels of business effectively.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your C.V. or call on +44 20 7193 0529 for a confidential discussion.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in the company. The company does not discriminate by race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Altus Search Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
Apply for Compliance Advisory – US Regulations
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Advisory Financial Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Compliance Financial Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Regulation Financial Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Compliance & Regulation Financial Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)