Financial Crime, AML and Investigations Manager – Private Bank – Zurich, Switzerland
If you’re a Financial Crime/AML professional looking to make a step into a unique private banking environment in the heart of Zurich, look no further!
Hanami International has been appointed by historic but market-leading private bank in Zurich to build their AML and compliance team.
This role would be an ideal first step into industry for a consulting professional, or a move into a more mature private banking setting for someone who has worked in commercial banking or insurance.
- 5 + years experience in Forensics, AML, Financial Crime, Legal or Compliance in an international environment
- Fluent in German and English
- An EU Passport, or a Swiss work Permit (no sponsorship available)
- An excellent package consisting of basic salary, along with multiple benefits
- Full relocation to Zurich
For more information or a confidential discussion, call Adam Nelson at Hanami International on +442070487880
Hanami International Ltd are committed to protecting your Data. By submitting your information, you confirm that you have read and understood our Privacy Notice which outlines how we use information we collect about you. (Our Privacy Notice can be found at www.hanamiinternational.com/privacy-notice). Feel free to visit this for more information about how we collect and process personal data.
More searches like this
- Advisory Fund Management €150,000 or more jobs in Europe
- Compliance Fund Management €150,000 or more jobs in Europe
- Forensic / Fraud Fund Management €150,000 or more jobs in Europe
- Financial Crime Fund Management €150,000 or more jobs in Europe
- Compliance & Regulation Fund Management €150,000 or more jobs in Europe