Internal Auditor - Advertising
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) has been asked by a global advertising business to help recruit an International Internal Auditor.
This role is based in central London and requires up to 40% international travel to highly desirable destinations.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified accountant stepping into industry with a hugely respected global brand, in a dynamic and interesting sector.
The role has arisen due to the incumbent moving into a finance position within the business.
The package includes a generous basic and bonus of up to 30%.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Plan, execute and report internal audit reviews of business units, processes and areas of risk
- Reach informed conclusions on the effectiveness of control environments
- Develop relationships with senior stakeholders and lead negotiations on identified issues
- Recognised accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA or similar) plus post-qualification experience (from within practice or industry)
- Excellent communicator and ability to work collaboratively with senior stakeholders
- Knowledge and interest in business processes and systems
- Understanding and experience of controls based auditing
- Additional major European language (desirable)
- Willing to travel internationally
The likely successful candidate will be a qualified Assistant Manager/Manager from a Big 4/Top 10 firm looking to make their first move into industry (1-2 years PQE). Candidates from a purely external audit background will be considered.
Please get in touch for more information.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!