Internal Auditor, Retail Organisation - Manchester £38000 - £42000 ACA / ACCA / CIMA / CMIIA
Your new company
My client is a large, highly respected retail organisation based in Manchester City Centre, providing career support and opportunities to move into the wider business. You'll be joining a large audit function where the focus is on completing risk based audits, adding genuine business value.
- Completion of fieldwork and testing on internal control audits and regulatory and compliance assessments
- Communicate with and report to principle stakeholders on key internal audit findings and performance
- Assist in drafting high quality, clear and concise audit reports
- Follow up of Internal Audit findings to ensure appropriate action by the business
- Support the effective operation of the department's auditing practices and methodology, identifying areas for continuous improvement.
Travel low typically less than 5%
This is an excellent opportunity for an ACA / ACCA / IIA qualified auditor to move from a Big 4 / top 10 firm, or another business, into a highly successful team with many longer term opportunities in the wider business. Experience of working with FMCG clients (or those with a tangible product) would be an advantage.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.