Senior Internal Auditor
There is an opportunity in West London to work for one of the world’s largest retail companies as a senior internal auditor.
The role has very low travel and you will be working in a team of 6 auditors. There is real opportunity to progress
- Working autonomously by managing ongoing programs of successful internal audits.
- To work with internal partners in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reporting.
- You will need to be able to commit to 10% travel throughout Europe.
- You will be responsible for operational and financial audits
The successful candidate will have:
- Will need to be ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIA qualified.
- A strong background with 3 years minimum in external audit, top 50 practice and above
- Previous experience working on financial and operational audits
- You will be required to manage your own workload. Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results.
- Experience in report writing is essential.
- Strong analytical skills are essential.
Apply for Senior Internal Auditor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly