Commercial Supplier Quality Assurance (SQA) Premia Technologist
Develop your future by developing the whole you. Are you ready to make a difference to our business model by ensuring high quality, managing different stakeholders and acting as a brand ambassador for our Premia items?
Ensuring high-quality souvenir items: an international challenge
As the technologist in our SQA team (Commercial Supplier Quality Assurance), you’ll be responsible for the quality assessment and performance of souvenir and promotional items from around 8-10 agencies delivered through their supply chains to mainland Europe, the UK and Russia, trade marketing, ITR and sales. Your goal? Delivering our growth and commercial targets, while ensuring they meet our global quality standards.
You’ll grow beyond what you can possibly imagine: you’ll come to work each day and be inspired by working with our global Premia community.
You can shape your own path by:
- continually reviewing and driving the improvement of our standards through auditing, risk management and influencing the supply chain for optimal quality performance;
- developing new and existing suppliers, vendors and promotional agencies and traders;
- leading supplier audits, representing Mars in a professional manner;
- developing technical expertise in the production of souvenir items and staying up to date with technical industry developments for setting new supplier standards and best practices;
- resolving technical or quality errors in materials by using root cause analyses, defining corrective and preventive actions with our suppliers, and ensuring good follow-up.
Are you naturally curious, collaborative and reflective? If so, you may be our ideal candidate.
It’s never just about a single person, project or brand; it’s about how you can grasp opportunities with both hands and use them to pursue mutual, long-term gains. We want you to have ideas and ideals. You can deliver under pressure and know how to prioritise activities for your team. You’re eager to learn and share your knowledge of souvenir material conversion processes. Knowledge of FMCG supply chain demands is an asset, as is experience in technical auditing related to FMCG packaging materials.
You can tick all of the following boxes:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in food science/technology, chemistry or a related field
- A background in facilitation and leading technical workflows (with suppliers)
- A proven record of problem-solving, based on scientific knowledge and principles
- Technical experience in quality management tools and techniques (QA, SPC, Lean, HACCP)
- The willingness to travel within Europe or globally for supplier auditing and internal segment meetings
In return, you’ll get more than just a job
We believe there’s more to being in business than just making a profit. We offer each and every one of our Associates an opportunity to take what they do and make it mean more for them, for those around them and for the planet. We promise we’ll challenge you every step of the way: you’ll get the tools you need to do a great job and the best possible people on your side to help you do it.
Did you know we’ve been ranked third in Best Workplaces 2018 by Great Place to Work? We strive to create a working environment that inspires, motivates and promises success.
- Above-average annual wages and flexible working hours
- 25 days of annual leave and 2 collective days off
- Unique development programmes, provided by our award-winning Mars University
- Benefits that make your life easier and more fun, including your own company pension scheme, life insurance, fun freebies and corporate gym memberships
Are you ready for a mutually rewarding experience?
We invite you to be an everyday hero: apply online using the 'Apply' button and tell us how you could fit in and do more.
For more information, please contact our Recruitment team on +31 (0)413 38 37 30.
Doing business with purpose: meet Mars
We operate in 180 countries around the world and are the ambassador for our biggest global chocolate, gum and confectionery brands. Some of our leading brands include M&M’s®, SNICKERS®,
PEDIGREE®, WHISKAS®, Skittles and UNCLE BEN’S. We aim to make the world a better place while delivering superior results and growth we are proud of. Together we can create a successful and sustainable future.
Agency calls are not appreciated.
More searches like this
- Assurance Retail, Wholesale & FMCG €80,000 - €89,999 jobs in Europe
- Business / Corporate Auditor Retail, Wholesale & FMCG €80,000 - €89,999 jobs in Europe
- Internal Auditor Retail, Wholesale & FMCG €80,000 - €89,999 jobs in Europe
- Quality Assurance Retail, Wholesale & FMCG €80,000 - €89,999 jobs in Europe