Regulatory Compliance Consultant - Asset Management
Regulatory Compliance Consultant – Asset Management
Excellent Salary + Bonus + Benefits
Meraki Talent are currently recruiting on behalf of a prestigious Asset Management client seeking a driven candidate with understanding of Regulatory Compliance requirements within Asset / Investment Management to join their firm on a permanent basis.
The position will sit within the Regulatory and Operational Risk team, providing support to the Regulatory Risk Manager on all regulatory liaison and regulatory risk matters within the firm.
Responsibilities of the Compliance Consultant:
- Support the Regulatory Risk Manager on all regulatory and operational risk requirements for the firm
- Assist the Regulatory Risk Manager in proactively partner with the first line of defence to oversee the implementation of regulatory change
- Support the Regulatory Risk Manager with FCA Liaison
- Respond to market monitoring queries
- Support the Manager to embed US regulatory processes
Background of the Compliance Consultant:
- Regulatory risk management and controls experience
- Asset management experience
- General knowledge of the UK and US financial services regulatory environment
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the most desirable employers within the Scottish Asset Management industry.
Contact Chris Wilson on directly for more information about this exciting opportunity.
Is this you?
Chris wants: Compliance Monitoring, Regulatory Developments, Regulatory Risk, Operational Risk
More searches like this
- Advisory Financial Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Edinburgh
- Compliance Financial Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Edinburgh
- Risk Management Financial Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Edinburgh
- Regulation Financial Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Edinburgh
- Risk Financial Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Edinburgh