Optivo are a leading housing provider who’s expanding our Internal Audit function and an exciting opportunity has arisen for a part-qualified Internal Auditor to join the award winning audit team.
As Internal Auditor you will report to the Head of Internal Audit, and will be responsible for performing internal audit compliance projects and providing administrative support across the team.
You will maintain audit monitoring records using our audit management system (Pentana), monitor the audit schedules, collate and manage audit reporting and presentations, purchasing and payments for the team.
As Internal Auditor you will be responsible for preparing high quality, evidence based internal audit reports which reflect the results of work performed and which clearly support recommendations for improvement.
You will be able to demonstrate some, if not all of the following:
- Demonstrable experience working in an Internal audit team
- Strong working knowledge within an Internal audit environment
- Has financial, technical and operational audit skills
- Demonstrable skills as an effective auditor: confidence, integrity and capability with analytics
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Audit system management experience
- You will already be working towards a relevant audit qualification
- Good housing sector knowledge is desirable but not mandatory
This is an outstanding career opportunity to join Optivo with excellent benefits package including 27 days annual leave, private medical, generous contributory pension and support to study.