Staff Auditor FTSE 100 Fin-Tech Company FTC 6 months
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been mandated to work with a FTSE 100 Fin-Tech company based in London as an Operational Auditor for a 6-month Fixed Term Contract. One of their staff member’s is currently on maternity leave and they are looking for cover until 31st January. They are looking for someone with 3-5 years internal or external audit who has an interest in Fin-Tech and can competently work on operational and financial audits.
If you are looking for a fast-paced, dynamic company on the forefront of technology and have a curiosity regarding the world of Fin-Tech then this is the role for you! It is paying £50K pro rata with a very strong benefits package and travel is 25%.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for supporting the Audit Manager by completing audit assurance and advisory assignments.
- Planning, fieldwork and reporting of operational audits in conjunction with the standard regulatory procedures and standings.
- Identifying internal controls to mitigate the identified risks and develop effective test strategies.
- Effective communications of findings on the audits to the Audit Manager and other employees.
- Working in a team environment to collaborate on the tasks
- Support junior members in the team such as the graduates and provide assistance where necessary
Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years experience in internal or external audit within a Big 4 or FTSE size company
- Possess or working towards a relevant industry relevant qualification such as CIA/ACCA/ACA.
- Preferably FS exposure but not necessary.
- Thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company- experts in Audit and Risk recruitment!
More searches like this
- Audit Consultant Technology, ICT & Telecoms £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Internal Auditor Technology, ICT & Telecoms £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Assistant Audit Manager Technology, ICT & Telecoms £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Audit Assistant Technology, ICT & Telecoms £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Central)