German Speaking Internal Auditor
German Speaking Internal Auditor
- Fantastic opportunity to be part of a growing & highly regarded IA and Risk team
- Developing your career whilst working with the Global VP of Audit
About Our Client
Our client is a subsidiary of a huge global organisation who are a household name and one you will certainly have heard of!
If you are looking to work in a complex, interesting, forward thinking and futuristic organisation then this is your chance!
This organisation are the arm of the business who specialise in thermal power generation. They provide a wide variety of products and services for the electric power generation industry including gas, steam, and geothermal turbines.
Working for an organisation like this will not only enhance your skills, and CV but will also give you a chance to give back from an environmental perspective.
Our client has a focused, dedicated, highly intelligent team who are looking for a start player to join them and learn with and from them.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer. It is part of their policy that all persons shall have an equal opportunity for employment and advancement on the basis of ability, necessary qualifications and fitness for work irrespective of gender, sexual orientation, marital status, civil partnership, race, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, disability, age.
This is role reports into the Internal Control & Audit Manager and the Vice President Corporate.
Based in London but with a focus on their German operations and other entities within the EMEA region
Responsible for planning and delivering a range of J-SOX and process related audits, process and control reviews and additional work on ad-hoc projects.
Plan, organise and execute internal audit assignments including definition of scope & objective, development of the audit programme (when required), fieldwork and report writing.
Make recommendations on the companies systems and procedures, report on findings and monitor responses.
Support the companies efforts to make operations more efficient & effective, to safeguard the companies assets and to comply with applicable laws & regulations.
Support the Audit Manager and the Vice President Corporate with providing an opinion on the groups internal controls. Analyse process improvement opportunities within the company.
Support education efforts on internal control and compliance topics.
Travel up to 30%, mainly to the German operations.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven experience in internal auditing
- Degree in finance, accounting, business administration or equivalent
- IIA/ACA Qualified or Part Qualified
- Demonstrable experience of working in or with a large multi-national organisation, within a technical/engineering type industry
- SOX /J-SOX experience ideally
- Fluency in English and ideally German
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - verbally and written
- Knowledge of SAP ERP systems and general computing controls preferred
- Willingness to travel abroad sometimes at short notice
- Ability to work in a culturally diverse environment
- Hands-on and solution orientated
- Ability to demonstrate credibility quickly
What's on Offer
- Global Business
- 30% Travel to Germany & Europe
- Brilliant Brand
- Career Development
- Broad role
- Internal Audit, Risk Management, Anti-Bribery & Anti-Money Laundering
- Based in Central London
- Energy/ Oil & Gas / Nuclear
- Learning opportunities from a very highly regarded Vice President of Audit
Ref Code: MPCN13927524Z
Closing Date: 05/08/2018
Apply for German Speaking Internal Auditor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Business / Corporate Auditor Production, Manufacturing & Operations £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Internal Auditor Production, Manufacturing & Operations £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Internal Audit Senior Production, Manufacturing & Operations £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Greater)