Senior Internal Auditor
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been asked by a well known consumer goods business to help find a Senior Internal Auditor to be based in central London.
This role sits in a team of 5 and involves international travel, typically to China, India and the US for up to 2 weeks a month.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a qualified accountant to gain international exposure with a hugely respected FTSE 100 brand, in a dynamic and interesting sector. External auditors from within Big 4 will be considered, as would those of course with an internal audit or risk advisory background.
The package includes a well above average basic, car/cash allowance and excellent bonus.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Plan, execute and report internal audit reviews of both business units and Group
- Reach informed conclusions on the effectiveness of control environments that act as a catalyst for change and improvement
- Develop relationships with senior stakeholders and lead negotiations on identified issues
- Recognised accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA or international equivalent)
- Excellent communicator and ability to work collaboratively with senior stakeholders
- Knowledge and interest in business processes and systems
- Understanding and experience of controls based auditing
- Experience auditing a consumer products plc or similar
- Willing to travel internationally (usually 1 or 2 trips a month)
- Innovative and creative mindset, an auditor who embraces change and modernisation of processes, and will bring fresh ideas
- Ambitious self-starter
- Any IT/Tech Risk exposure beneficial
The likely successful applicant will have experience auditing large listed businesses, most likely from within the Big 4.
Regrettably visa sponsorship is not available with this role, as such the successful candidate will have the right to work in the EU.
Please get in touch to find out more about this fantastic opportunity!
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!