The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have recently been engaged by a leading mid-tier practice firm to source a Corporate Auditor to join a key growth area of the business. This role has come about due to major wins within the department as they continue to grow their industry and commerce client portfolio.
As the successful candidate, you will be allocated your own portfolio of high value clients where you will take responsibility for the successful delivery of Internal Audits plans. The client base is varied and consists of corporate entities in the manufacturing, construction, retail, leisure and FMCG sectors. Prior experience of and an intimate working knowledge of carrying out internal audits for industry clients is an absolute must as you will be working with some of the most well-known and respected brands.
Alongside carrying out the Internal Audits, this role will see you developing junior staff and see you on the path to management. With a clear career path to follow, progression to manager and beyond is not only realistic but actively encouraged.
Based out of there London office you will be required at client sites across the capital with opportunities for international secondments if wanted. To be considered for this role you will hold a relevant qualification ACA/ACCA/CIA. Ideally you will have experience working in practice and enjoy the fast-paced environment, but candidates coming from a purely industry background will be considered.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) – Experts in audit and risk recruitment!
More searches like this
- Internal Auditor Travel & Hospitality £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Internal Audit Senior Travel & Hospitality £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Risk Management Travel & Hospitality £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Corporate Governance & GRC Travel & Hospitality £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Risk Travel & Hospitality £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Central)