Internal Audit Senior - Packaging Industry
Audit International are Internal Audit Recruitment Specialists who recruit for companies in Germany, Poland, Austria, Switzerland and Internationally and are currently working on behalf of a leading Industrial client who is a leading provider of paper products with global operations.
As a Senior Internal Auditor you will be part of a small, international team, responsible for audit services across all European entities and assisting with audits in other of our clients regions.
- Enhance organisational value by providing risk-based and objective assurance,
- Perform independent and objective financial, operational and forensic audits
- Participate in the development of the Internal Audit Function
- You have an Academic accounting and/or auditing qualification
- You have minimum of 5 years of related audit experience in a large multinational or Big 4 firm
- You have a good knowledge of SAP, IFRS, Risk and Control frameworks
- You demonstrate sound analytical skills and are good at identifying opportunities for improvement
- You are an energetic individual with a sense of urgency and willing to take initiative
- You possess excellent communication, report writing and presentation skills
- You are fluent in English, additional languages like German, Italian or Finnish are an asset
- You are open to a multinational environment and ready to travel up to 40%
If you are interested to be considered for this role - please email your CV or call us on 0041435083095