£55,000 (+ Bonus)
World renowned international consumer goods business are hiring an Internal Auditor to be involved in the development and performance of the internal audit plan.
The business is a market leader in Europe, while pursuing strategic acquisitions they are dominating the market and are considered to be the driver within its industry.
- Contribute to the audit planning process
- Responsible for conducting and/or leading certain audits assuring that business systems, policies, processes and procedures are being properly implemented and take appropriate action or escalation where it is found that compliance is being breached. Participate in other audits as member of wider team.
- Build and develop long lasting relationships with stakeholders across the business
- Assist in other ad hoc projects as and when required.
- Accountancy Qualification
- Have an ability to gather, analyse and evaluate facts
- excellent communication skills and the ability to deliver reports orally and written in an objective and persuasive manner
- Ambitious and capable of developing further within the organisation
- Experience of wider IT internal audit planning and performance
- Experience of Sarbanes-Oxley
- FMCG/ foods
For more information, or to be considered for this role please do send your updated CV.