Assistant Director - Transaction Services - Manchester
Our client is a global business adviser and they have asked us to help recruit an Assistant Director to help develop and grow the Transaction Services business within Corporate Finance, as well as help develop team members in the North West.
You will have a good understanding of, and experience in, the field of financial due diligence for corporate or strategic buyers, private equity or financial buyers and vendors and / or reporting accountant’s work.
- Support and contribute to the management of the Corporate Finance team with other Assistant Directors, Directors and Partners.
- Project manage larger Corporate Finance engagements, including the identification and resolution of project issues prior to Partner review.
- Assume responsibilities for project execution and delivery to timelines, including management of other service lines.
- Lead the development of existing and new service stream practices
- Build strong and sustainable relationships with clients, both internal and external to the firm establishing both a rapport and trust.
- Assume real ownership of client relationships and projects.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of clients’ businesses and industries.
- Demonstrate technical expertise.
- People management responsibilities including performance management, knowledge sharing, completion of appraisal documents, training and recommendations for promotion. Act as a mentor to team members and provide coaching with a view to assisting them to achieve their personal career goals.
- Communicate difficult or complex messages in a prompt and clear manner.
- Act as a role model to team members.
- Convert existing opportunities into future corporate finance work, and identify new project opportunities for Corporate Finance
- Contribute and play an active role in the development of new business relationships, marketing and business proposals.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of firm products and cross-selling opportunities.
- Seek and take action on feedback.
- Deliver honest and timely feedback.
- ACA/ ACCA qualified (or overseas equivalent), or relevant work experience.
- Experience of working within a corporate finance department.
- Previous management experience.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, in particular Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
More searches like this
- Advisory Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Compliance Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- External Audit Sr Manager Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Other Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Compliance & Regulation Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom