Top 20 Accountancy Practice Audit Manager job ACA ACCA
Your new company
My client, a Top 20 Accountancy Practice, is seeking an Audit Manager to join their team. The role will be an 80% audit and 20% accounts split. This Firm is forward thinking and up to date with the latest technology, priding themselves on their innovation and their long history.
Your new role
You responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Controlling on a range of audit and non-audit accounts jobs meeting all internal, client based and legislative deadlines on an annual basis.
- Completing work in accordance with the Firm's procedures ensuring standards are maintained in the production of audit and accounts work.
- You will be the line manager of the audit and accounts department and any associated personnel. You will be planning and reviewing work and it's progress through the practice until completion.
- Responsible for communicating internally to Partners updating them on the progress of client work.
- You will coordinate and organise monthly Audit and Accounts committee meetings ensuring attendance by the client handling directors.
- You will be expected to write professional letters, reports and other written submissions for review by directors for use with clients, the marketing department and other relevant third parties.
- Involved in future recruitment personnel into the team, their training and supervision, ensuring adequate training and development opportunities are available to your team
- You will have the opportunity to introduce new clients to the business and increase billings where possible and be expected to achieve a chargeable percentage of fees per annum.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be ACA or ACCA qualified with a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role. You will be familiar with reporting standards to IFRS and FRS102. My client is looking for someone who is ambitious, driven to succeed and willing to promote a positive working culture. There is a large element of client interaction, and you will be adept at building long term relationships. Time management skills are key, being able to juggle multiple jobs and ensure work is delivered on time and within budget.
What you'll get in return
A salary of up to £70,000 with excellent benefits is on offer for the right candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.