Internal Audit Manager- FTSE 100- Low Travel
5 days left
- 0-25% Travel
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been engaged by a FTSE 100 global information services company based in Nottingham.
The role of an Internal Audit Manager has come to market due to internal promotion within the Business’s Internal Audit function. The successful candidate will be expected to deliver independent assurance over the design and effectiveness of internal controls within the UK&I, EMEA and APAC regions while influencing changes to the control environment so that risk can be managed more effectively.
The ideal candidate will be an ACA/ACCA/CIA qualified Internal Auditor with experience leading engagements in a Multinational organisation looking for a more autonomous role with more responsibility. Alternatively, a Risk Assurance Assistant Manager/Manager from practice looking to make their first move into industry. External Auditors with ITGC’s experience are welcome to apply.
Travel circa 20% overseas.
- Experience of working in a multinational environment.
- IT knowledge, Information services – Data Analytics is a plus.
- Relevant professional qualifications ACCA/ACA/CIA etc.
- ‘Big 4’ and/or internal audit experience.
- Strong Stakeholder Management.
Please get in touch for more information
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!
Apply for Internal Audit Manager- FTSE 100- Low Travel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Business / Corporate Auditor Technology, ICT & Telecoms UK Pounds jobs in Birmingham
- Internal Auditor Technology, ICT & Telecoms UK Pounds jobs in Birmingham
- Internal Audit Senior Technology, ICT & Telecoms UK Pounds jobs in Birmingham
- Internal Audit Manager Technology, ICT & Telecoms UK Pounds jobs in Birmingham