Senior Manager – Institutional Donor Grant
Our partner a leading global specialist in NFP & Institutional Donor Assurance services. The organisation supports a number of contracts with large institutions including the European Commission and established INGOs operating globally.
This role will manage a portfolio of EC grant audit assignment/ recipients.
- Efficiently managing your time to ensure your portfolio is properly serviced and work is completed in a timely manner;
- Managing all stages of the audit and advising the partner on audit outcomes;
- Anticipating significant issues based on experience and knowledge of other grant audits and sector specific knowledge; being proactive in recommending solutions to these issues;
- Advising clients on all financial reporting issues with reference to other specialists where necessary;
- Sub-tender preparation on our existing framework contracts as well as involvement alongside other managers and partners on new tender opportunities;
- Beginning to take ownership of identifying business opportunities from existing clients and supporting initiatives to develop new business opportunities including attending and organising network events;
- Managing audit teams and reviewing their work; and
- Responsibility for training of staff as required.
Responsibilities or involvement in Management
- You will assist with the running of the Group by working with the management team to ensure that staff resources are best used to service the clients in the department. This will involve the following:
- Further develop the grant audits team and practice;
- Acting as a mentor for a group of trainees;
- Appraising your group of trainees;
- Active involvement in the development of audit staff;
- Contributing to the running of the Group;
- Assisting in the motivation of staff;
- Staff recruitment - conducting interviews with a partner; and
- Assisting with marketing activity.
- Substantial grant audit management experience;
- Proven skills in managing a portfolio of assignments;
- Proven skills in managing staff;
- Substantial external commercial auditing experience; and
- A keen interest in specialising in the Not For Profit and Grant Auditing sector.
- ACA or ACCA, or equivalent, qualified.
- Fluent English; ideally written and spoken French or Spanish to intermediate level. Any other European language skills would be considered beneficial.
Apply for Senior Manager – Institutional Donor Grant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly