IT Compliance Officer - Data Protection & ISO Standards
A high profile international organisation located in Guildford require a Compliance Officer to join a newly formed team and be responsible for regulatory and ISO requirements and compliance with data protection laws.
The organisation operate from cutting edge office facilities and offer flexible office hours to suit your lifestyle. They will provide you with exposure to multi-cultural projects and continuous opportunities for both professional and personal growth. In addition to a comprehensive benefits package.
- Ensure compliance with data protection laws, ISO certification, applicable regulations, and internal policies.
- Responsible for compliance with both professional and internal standards. You will be a compliance professional who can demonstrate previous experience of commercial regulatory requirements and internal policies.
- Ensure that your findings of compliance regulation audits are recorded, followed up, and rectified, investigating irregularities and non-compliance issues.
- Management, identification and assessment of security risks for the company and recommend remediation and corrective actions.
- Communicate, educate and train employees on the regulations or standards.
- Address questions from internal and external audits and examinations.
- The role will be more than purely compliance being a member of the Legal & Compliance department, working closely with our IT function.
Key Skills & Experience
- To succeed in this role, you will be at ease operating at all levels, working independently and proactively. You will have knowledge of GDPR and data protection matters, along with international standards such as ISO27001.
- A proven ability to interpret regulatory requirements and communicate them to operational teams in an understandable and digestible manner.
- Experience of carrying out audits against ISO standard requirements.
- Ability to analyse and interpret information; an IT solutions background would help
- Project management skills
This is an exciting and career enhancing Compliance Officer opportunity offering the opportunity to work across the Legal Compliance and IT functions, while offering a variety of career promotion opportunities. For further information and to register your interest in this position, please do apply with your full CV details.
More searches like this
- Compliance Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Cyber Security Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- IT Auditor Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Corporate Governance & GRC Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Regulation Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)