Senior Audit Manager
As a Senior Manager you will have a key role on audit assignments. You will be reporting directly to a Senior Manager or Director/Partner within the audit practice. As a result, this role will provide you with an excellent opportunity to develop your personal and technical skills.
What’s in it for you:
- Providing audit and business advice to a variety of clients;
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with new and established clients;
- Working as part of a team, liaising with both client and other specialist staff in the practice to provide high quality client services;
- Providing an on-site coordination role for audit clients including the coaching and training of junior staff;
- Supervising teams and reporting directly to senior staff.
What we are looking for:
- University degree;
- Minimum 8 years of financial audit;
- ACCA - qualified or in progress;
- Strong English language skills;
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels;
- Well-developed listening and questioning techniques, supported by strong analytical skills and organizational abilities;
- Strong team working skills, with experience in supervising and developing junior staff;
- Proven record of strong project management skills;
- A strong desire for continuous improvement and client facing responsibilities.
What it’s in it for you:
Romania is a fast growing, dynamic market with many opportunities;
Great colleagues to work with, a multicultural and diverse team – check out our Facebook and Instagram pages.
Bucharest is a great city to live in, with a big expat community: please check out the Internations page in Romania: (https://www.internations.org/bucharest-expats/guide)