Data Analytics Specialist (Big Data) - A Coruña, Spain
Inditex is one of the largest fashion manufacturers and retailers in the world. Brands include Zara, Zara Home, Pull&Bear, Massimo Dutti and many other instantly recognised labels. With over 7500 stores across the globe and a workforce of 171,000, Inditex reaches a global community and maintains a strong reputation in its field.
Inditex dominates the fashion and retail market with revenues in excess of 23 billion Euros, and they are set to continue this phenomenal success through acquisitive and organic growth.
IAC are proud to be a preferred recruitment partner of Inditex and have been tasked to find them a gifted Data Analytics Specialist to join their exceptionally talented work force.
The Data Analyst role is based in A Coruña, Spain and will be responsible for big data and advanced analytics for the Internal Audit department, essentially the appointed person will support the Auditing department in all things related to Big Data.
The Data Analyst role is pitched at senior level candidates with:
- Technical qualifications: Mathematics/statistics, computers, engineering, highly qualified in the analysis of data, Big Data or Business analysis
- Experience in Big Data, business intelligence and visualisation. Deep knowledge of Big Data predictive analysis and advanced prognostics
- Experience and knowledge in advanced data analysis, statistical techniques and data mining programming languages: knowledge and advanced usage in R or Python computer languages as well as other programming languages such as Java and Scala
- Experience in programming with related databases (ORACLE, SQL, Server,DB2 etc.), as well as NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Couch Base, Cassandra, CloudData etc)
- Knowledge of Big Data Hardware, architecture and frameworks. (Hadoop, Spark, Hortonworks, etc)
- Experience in management and leadership of projects relating to Machine Learning, Data Mining and techniques relating to artificial intelligence
There is an exceptional salary and benefit package for the individual who possesses a commitment to continuous improvement in a dynamic environment and who strives to exceed expectations.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
More searches like this
- Cyber Security Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Spain
- IT Auditor Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Spain
- IT Audit Senior Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Spain
- Technology Risk Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Spain
- Risk Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Spain