Senior Auditor – Houston, Texas, USA
Are you a qualified Auditor looking to join a business where you’ll make a real difference?
Our client is one of the fastest growing public accounting firms in the US, and their office in Houston is looking to expand their senior talent pool. Outside the ‘Big 4/Top 10’ lists, this firm is more entrepreneurial, having built their expansive and impressive client base on merit and performance.
We are looking to speak with Auditors who want to be more than a number. You’ll want to play an integral part in the delivery of tailored services to local and international clients, managing small teams and client relationships.
INSIDE Public Accounting rank our client as one of the “Best of the Best” firms in the United States, and they will offer a tailored role and competitive package for the right candidate.
- A highly competitive package
- Tailored progression
- A varied portfolio of work (including consulting or corporate finance projects if desired)
- CPA training if not yet achieved
- Firm trained auditor with 2-4 years of total experience
- Be based in Houston, or willing to relocate (From the USA, Canada, Mexico or Australia)
- Personable, professional and fun!
For more information, apply for a confidential chat or call Adam Nelson on +442070487880
More searches like this
- Advisory Professional Services $90,000 - $99,999 jobs in United States
- External Audit Senior Professional Services $90,000 - $99,999 jobs in United States
- External Audit Manager Professional Services $90,000 - $99,999 jobs in United States
- Assistant Audit Manager Professional Services $90,000 - $99,999 jobs in United States