Internal Audit Manager - AVP / VP - Investment Banking
Investment Bank – Audit Manager - If you want to work for a top tier firm, with like-minded high calibre Audit Managers whilst retaining flexible working hours and working from home at least a day a week, this could be for you. Outstanding opportunity to join this leading Corporate and Investment Bank, working for a close-knit team in a varied role.
Focused on Investment Banking Audits, you will have knowledge and practical experience in reviewing controls around trade flows front to back, ideally cross products.
- conduct reviews and audits of specific business areas, provide practical, innovative and value-added solutions to issues identified
- analyze and assess risks and barriers to delivery (investment suitability, supervision, cross-border), assumed by both the business and support functions
- identify and evaluate the effectiveness of controls designed to address those risks
- prepare reports of audit findings for senior management, monitor the results, risk profile and developments across Internal Audit network and provide input for planning sessions
You would have 20 colleagues offering expertise in different areas/asset classes/regions and therefore have the chance to learn and actually feel part of a team with its own identity. Career progression is encouraged and previous members of the team are now in senior roles in other Audit functions and the front office.
Our team is responsible for auditing the Investment Bank Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) areas.
- strong experience in audit, compliance or internal risk management areas within the financial industry. This experience could have been gained at a consulting firm or in an internal audit function, and ideally involve a good knowledge of the investment banking industry.
- strong analytical skills and willingness to keep up with industry, regulatory developments and learn new concepts and methods
- a detailed understanding of banking operations and regulations as well a quantitative approach to problem solving.
- reliable when working independently, with sound judgement for when to escalate issues
- risk focused, and capable of using data analytics to gain insights into transactions, clients, and investment
Apply now to discuss this and any other relevant roles we are recruiting for!