Finance Risk, Assurance & Advisory Manager
Our client is looking for a pro-active Qualified Accountant with exposure to some of the following areas, to add value to the team:
- Audit / control / Risk / SOX
- Ability to interpret external changes/regulations which will affect the Group.
- IFRS/Framework design and rollout.
- Ability to get fully involved in Transformation and promoting adequate financial Controls to Senior Stakeholders.
- Ability to work very closely with the Senior Leadership team/Board
The role will be diverse and utilise a number of different skills. ideally:
- You will be responsible for the alignment of the Financial Reporting and Control Framework( SOX Equivalent) with industry best practice and maintain key stakeholder confidence in its design and operation.
- You will be responsible for Maintaining a plan and carrying out reviews of business and accounting processes/controls (thematic or otherwise in line with the FRCFfor control weaknesses, design weaknesses, non-adherence to accounting standards and misstatement in the financial statements.
- You will be responsible for preparing reports in line with stakeholder expectations for the Financial leadership team, Operational Risk Committee, Legal Entity Supervisory Forum, Audit Committee, and for any other ad hoc purpose when required. Input and challenge into the Finance wide risk management process with respect to the risks and key controls, and contributing to the testing responsibilities.
- You will be responsible for tracking the report on group-wide FRCF Horizon actions and events and interpret the implications on the financial statements and ensure that all raised actions are recorded on the system.
- You will be responsible for staying abreast of changes internally or externally that affects financial reporting (IFRS & SII) and implement required changes to processes or the framework where relevant.
- You will be responsible for reviewing and challenging group-wide change programmes that impact on Finance or financial reporting and to manage the engagement and education with key stakeholders.