Risk Assurance Senior Associate
About the role:
The Internal audit team help clients to manage risk and improve their business performance, helping them to deliver objective, value-added solutions that will enable them to strengthen internal controls and governance processes.
- Travel within the Midlands only
- Birmingham or Nottingham based
- Strong interpersonal skills
- ACA/ACCA/CIA qualified or equivalent, finalists will be considered
- The ideal candidate should also be keen to progress, agile and have the ability to meet tight deadlines Has the ability to maintain stakeholder relationships
- Previous line management
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious candidate to join a firm that offers excellent experience and career progression.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
Apply for Risk Assurance Senior Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Advisory Professional Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Birmingham
- Business / Corporate Auditor Professional Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Birmingham
- Internal Auditor Professional Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Birmingham
- Internal Audit Senior Professional Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Birmingham