Audit International are specialists recruiters in Germany in the Internal Audit Market and we have a fantastic new role with a German chemical company based in the North Rhine-Westphalia Region.
The role is an Internal Audit Professional.
You will be reporting to the Head of Internal audit.
- You will perform operational and financial audits through their international business through multidisciplinary tests
- You will have the opportunity to work on various projects, analyze processes, structures, data and transactions,
- identify opportunities for improvement and implement them into concrete actions.
- You will present the results to the management.
- You have successfully completed your studies in economics or similar and have already gained professional experience in internal audit or in audit-related areas (e.g. in the financial department of a company or in a Big4 auditing firm
- You should be experienced enough to run the assignment in the local entity with about 3- 6 years experience.
- Apart from sound business management knowledge you bring fluent English and German skills.
- In addition to strong communication skills and the ability to cooperate, you also bring the required for this position and willingness to travel up to 50%(mainly Europe but there are international assignments offered)
Want to Apply?
- Apply online this week to be considered for the first round of interviews in November.
- Please send your CV or if you are open to learning more about what the role can offer call Jennifer to discuss in confidence (0041435083095).
More searches like this
- Business / Corporate Auditor Production, Manufacturing & Operations €70,000 - €79,999 jobs in Germany
- Internal Auditor Production, Manufacturing & Operations €70,000 - €79,999 jobs in Germany
- Internal Audit Senior Production, Manufacturing & Operations €70,000 - €79,999 jobs in Germany
- Internal Audit Manager Production, Manufacturing & Operations €70,000 - €79,999 jobs in Germany